Tuesday 10 September 2013

And the brutality was legendary!

So I'm back from my weekend away, didn't escape the gaming chit-chat for a second though! Got the chance to learn a little about why EVE is so addictive, when talking to a particularly passionate player. It actually sounds pretty swell!

Anywho, when I got back I found out Alex had picked up a game he thought I'd like:

Brutal Legend cover featuring Jack Black

Do you see that? DO YOU SEE THE ANIMATED VERSION OF JACK BLACK RIGHT THERE ON THE COVER ATOP A MOUNTAIN OF HEAVY METAL FANS WIELDING A GORGEOUS GUITAR AND EVEN SEXIER BATTLE-AXE?! We both know you're already itching to change your underwear.

Man it's beautiful.

I've logged maybe an hour so far? The weekend really knocked it out of me so I got an early night, but boy that hour was good! An enjoyable open-worldish game with a more-than-generous helping of metal and buckets of humor richly piled on, this could very quickly rise through the ranks and become my favourite game. I'll keep you posted.

Have you guys started any oldish games recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment